Careers Database Administrator
- Use your skills and experience to be part of something significant
- Empower families to free themselves from poverty
- Join a leading provider of microfinance and enterprise development
- Based in Sydney.
Opportunity International Australia requires a highly experienced Database Administrator to join the Fundraising Team in its Head Office in CBD Sydney. This is a permanent part-time role for 3 days a week. We are a small and vibrant team passionate about helping people free themselves from poverty. We cultivate a friendly, professional culture where staff can apply their talents and skills with the knowledge that they are making a real difference.
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Director, your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the integrity and security of the data
- Providing analysis, preparing reports and interpreting data
- Training staff to use the database, troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Reconciling information with the Finance team
Your Skills and Attributes
You will have:
- Raiser’s Edge administration experience and can demonstrate the ability to build queries and dashboards ensuring the integrity of data
- The ability to share your knowledge and provide trouble-shooting for users
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office products and outstanding attention to detail used for documenting procedures and day to day operations
- The ability to work in alignment with the values of the Christian ethos that motivates Opportunity.
About Opportunity International Australia
Opportunity International Australia provides small loans to families in developing countries to help them start businesses, earn incomes and leave poverty behind. By helping a mother buy a sewing machine to start a tailoring business or a father buy seeds to plant a vegetable garden, small loans enable them to transform their lives, their children’s futures and their communities. With 98% of loans recycled, the impact continues year after year. Opportunity is motivated by Jesus Christ’s call to love and serve the poor, serving all people regardless of their race, faith, ethnicity and gender.
Remuneration including superannuation and salary packaging available to not-for-profit organisations will be negotiated according to experience.
Opportunity is a child safe organisation. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a National Police Check and adhere to our Child Protection Policy.
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! To apply for this exciting opportunity head to http://ngorecruitment.com/jobs/view/database-administrator/ and submit your cover letter and resume in MS Word format, quoting reference #3634.
There is no closing date for applications but early applications are encouraged.