Careers Partnership Manager
- Use your skills and experience to be part of something significant
- Empower families to free themselves from poverty
- Join a leading provider of microfinance and enterprise development
- Based in Melbourne.
Opportunity International Australia requires a Partnership Manager to join the Fundraising Team in its Melbourne office. This is a permanent full-time role. We are a small and vibrant team passionate about helping people free themselves from poverty. We cultivate a friendly, professional culture where staff can apply their talents and skills with the knowledge that they are making a real difference.
Reporting to the Major Gifts Director, your main responsibilities will include:
- Manage a portfolio of existing mid–high level supporters, providing ongoing stewardship
- Raise funds by facilitating opportunities for supporters to give and by making the ask
- Proactively identify mutual beneficial relationships with SMEs and corporates
- Acquire supporters through prospecting activities
- Advocate by attending events and participating in public speaking
- Leverage networks of influential people to further Opportunity’s mission.
Your Skills and Attributes
You will have:
- Experience in establishing cause-related partnerships with a diverse group of corporates, SMEs, philanthropists and influential individuals
- A passion about social impact to alleviate poverty by leveraging networks to further the mission of Opportunity
- Confident, proactive, mature and professional approach.
About Opportunity International Australia
Opportunity International Australia provides small loans to families in developing countries to help them start businesses, earn incomes and leave poverty behind. By helping a mother buy a sewing machine to start a tailoring business or a father buy seeds to plant a vegetable garden, small loans enable them to transform their lives, their children’s futures and their communities. With 98% of loans recycled, the impact continues year after year. Opportunity is motivated by Jesus Christ’s call to love and serve the poor, serving all people regardless of their race, faith, ethnicity and gender.
Remuneration including superannuation and salary packaging available to not-for-profit organisations will be negotiated according to experience.
Opportunity is a child safe organisation. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a National Police Check and adhere to our Child Protection Policy.
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! To apply for this exciting opportunity head to http://ngorecruitment.com/jobs/view/partnership-manager/ and submit your cover letter and resume in MS Word format, quoting reference #33642.
There is no closing date for applications but early applications are encouraged.