Careers Executive Assistant to CEO
Amazing opportunity to join an international Christian faith NFP as Executive Assistant to CEO.
- Christian based charitable organisation
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Sydney CBD
About Opportunity International Australia
The Opportunity International Network globally provides 10 million families living in poverty with a bridge to financial inclusion and community development finance to help them live safe, healthy lives and send their children to school. For more than 45 years, Opportunity has collaborated with visionary partners and supporters to provide small loans to families to grow businesses and agricultural loans to farmers to operate farms.
Opportunity delivers health and education programs and is increasing digital inclusion via smart phones to help families access financial and information services wherever, whenever they choose.
We respond to Jesus Christ’s call to love and serve the poor. We seek to emulate the Good Samaritan, whose compassion crossed ethnic groups and religions.
This is a unique opportunity to work as an Executive Assistant for an established Not For Profit supporting the CEO. You will be based at their Sydney office and have the opportunity to work from home and the office. You will be responsible for providing sophisticated, executive level administration support to the CEO.
As the Executive Assistant, you will be strongly responsible for the relationship management and communications within the team. This requires confidential management of office and department operations and considerable discretion of judgement. You will have proven success in supporting an Executive member, with excellent time management and project coordination skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks.
Key responsibilities include:
- Complex diary and email management as well as coordinating domestic and international travel and accommodation
- Screen and prioritise incoming calls and requests for meetings with CEO
- Draft, edit and proofread general correspondence, reports and newsletters to a variety of stakeholders
- Heavily assist with stakeholder management on behalf of the CEO and manage the flow of information from a variety of stakeholders discreetly and confidentially
- Assist with high-level administration to the CEO and executive team members when needed including expense reimbursement and calendar management
- Provide support on ad-hoc projects as required and support the company secretary with board meetings if needed
Your skills and attributes
- Extensive experience as a Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant
- Experience in coordinating Executive level diary, commitments, minute taking and preparations of agendas
- High level competency in a range of IT suites, Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suites
- Respect for Christian religious beliefs
- Acts promptly to accomplish objectives, sets challenging goals to achieve standards of excellence.
- Consistently exercise close attention to detail and accuracy
- Fully vaccinated including booster
Why work here?
- Package includes salary packing, EAP program and paid parental leave
- Enjoy a collaborative environment with team members and leadership team, actively pursuing business objectives
- The Voice Project – Best Workplace Award 2021
- Committed to staff wellbeing and engagement, and maintaining a strong and healthy workplace culture
How to apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply directly to the advertisement with a full resume.
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted. APPLY NOW the role is immediately available!
Beaumont People have been retained to recruit this position on behalf of Opportunity International, if you have any questions, please direct them to Alexandra Hopkinson email@example.com .
At Beaumont People we believe a diverse workplace is a happy workplace, and we love working with organisations that feel the same way. We encourage applications from people of all different backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from CALD backgrounds and people with disabilities. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or parental status. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to be made for your application to be assessed we would be more than happy to discuss how that can be arranged.